Paul McCartney (left) vs. "Faul" (right)
A friend did a reversal of the PID interview I did with Freeman Fly on Freezone Radio [LINK]. Some interesting things have been revealed in the reverse speech.
Freezone interview on PID 9/26/09:
Some information on reverse speech:
Q9 What do you do with Reverse Speech? In every situation where people are speaking and extra information is required Reverse Speech can be useful. It has been used successfully in police investigation work...
Q15 What is the difference between Backward Masking and Reverse Speech? Backward Masking is a recording technique were words and statements are deliberately inserted backwards into the sound track, whereas Reverse Speech is a naturally occurring part of every day conversation, happening naturally with no technical manipulation...
Q17 What kind of messages do you get with Reverse Speech? Messages come from all areas of the mind. Sometimes the can come from very matter of a fact parts of the mind and discuss normal every day topics. Other times reversala seem to come from the unconscious part of the mind and give us reasons for current behaviours and health issues. It can even predict future out comes of current behaviour. At the deepest levels of Reverse Speech statements can be found that talk about the the soul itself.
Q18 As you are talking can you hear the reversals of other people? The simple answer is yes. The brain is constantly hearing and decoding Reverse Speech and we recognise it as instinct or gut feeling.
...It is called Reverse Speech, the phenomenon of hidden backward messages in speech. It initially gained worldwide fame in the early 80s as those strange backward messages in rock and roll. Since that time, research has progressed significantly and it is now known to exist in all forms of human speech. If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements. These statements usually appear in short sentence form and are nearly always related to the forward speech. It appears constantly throughout language, so much so in fact, that it is believed to be a natural part of our speech processes. The pioneer and 20 year veteran of this field, Australian David John Oates, describes Reverse Speech as another form of human communication. He states that language is bi-level, forward and reverse. As the human brain constructs the sounds of speech, it forms those sounds in such a way that two messages are delivered simultaneously. One forwards, which is the conscious mind speaking, and the other in reverse, which is the unconscious mind speaking. The applications of this discovery are exciting. On the surface level, it can act as a sort of Truth Detector as Reverse Speech will usually correct the inconsistencies of forward speech. If a lie is spoken forwards, the truth may be communicated in reverse. If pertinent facts are left out of forward speech these may also be spoken in reverse. It can reveal hidden motive and agenda and other conscious thought processes...In the state of Oregon, it has been used in criminal investigation and its results independently verified by DNA testing in one case...
THE THEORY OF REVERSE SPEECH AND SPEECH COMPLEMENTARITY.
(1) Human speech has two disctinctive yet complementary functions and modes. The Overt mode is spoken forwards and is primarily under conscious control. The Covert mode is spoken backward and is not under conscious control. The backward mode of speech occurs simultaneously with the forward mode and is a reversal of the forward speech sounds.
(2) These two modes of speech, forward and backward, are dependent upon each other and form an integral part of human communication. One mode cannot be fully understood without the other mode. In the dynamics of interpersonal communication, both modes of speech combined communicate the total psyche of the person, conscious as well as unconscious.
(3) Covert speech develops before overt speech. Children speak backwards before they do forwards. Then, as forward speech commences, the two modes of speech gradually combine into one, forming an overall bi-level communication process.I'm not including the transcriptions for every reversal, just the ones I think are most pertinent:
5. The word "Paul" is repeated several times during the phrase. Individual words in order but reversed:
we must look at the net [Internet]
dead man on rock, he got him to win it....or.....red man on rock,
he got him to win it that scares Paul, that's not reality now that he got kidnapped, forbid a worst man burn the witch, devil's fault this reality was in my (home or own)
This is interesting if you think of John Todd, Illuminati, SRA, & demon possession in musicians like Jim Morrison, etc. I can hear "kidnapped" pretty clearly. I do think Paul was kidnapped out of the car he was in & taken to a place where he was shot.
11. Shot now, gets to the hospital if he needs it.
I do think Paul was shot...
14. Last night, he ran off had meetings, yep, killed him. What now slipped out of the world - shook then. Even any, that means if anyone rubs me off, they'll track me. They shot him, now. Oh!
Another reference to a shooting at the end.
Please see Was Paul murdered? for more information.