Getsmart is a researcher whom I greatly respect and admire. I have invited him to be a contributor to the Plastic Macca blog. For now at least, I will post for him. I found this recent post of his on Sgt. Pepper to be especially insightful and Illuminating. Even if I don't necessarily agree with everything, I think it is worthy of thought and discussion.
I have re-posted it below with light editing.
Join the discussion: PID Miss Him forum
Click image to see in its entirety
I venture to suggest that all of the individuals present on the cover of Sgt. Pepper may have been participants in the Tavistock MK-Ultra mind control mass manipulation operated through puppet politician actors, film stars, etc. and it is no coincidence that Aleister Crowley is present. The cultural control of populations by means of fabricated and coached celebrities is an operation which predates the twentieth century.
After examination of the List of images on the cover, it seems that it isn't so far fetched that those on the Sgt Pepper jacket were probably participants in Mass Mind Control through celebrities.
Here is a small compendium of potential links of all those shown on the cover of the Sgt Pepper album with the Illuminati Bloodlines behind the Tavistock Institute and the Great Beatles Manipulation.
[Please support this blog by clicking on our sponsors' links - Thanks!]
The numbering will be off, as I first used one template which got lost, and then I downloaded another one, but it should help more than giving no visual referencing.
Numbering of individuals on the album cover:
Click image to see in its entirety
2. Sinister occult leader Aleister Crowley.The Beast 666 who was co-Founder of the Tavistock Institute
3. Bawdy hellraising actress Mae West.Shocking promoter of a "Sexual Revolution" in the 1920's
4. Offensive stand-up Lenny Bruce.Used Comic Obscenity to promote the "60's Cultural Revolution."
5. Pioneer of electronic classical music Karlheinz Stockhausen.Invented the Electronic Music used in "60's psychedelic Counter Culture."
6. Comedian and actor W.C. Fields.Child hater who as Dionysos through wine and madness ended care and worry.
7. Founder of analytical psychology Carl Gustav Jung.Laid the foundation for Mind Control programming.
8. Dark crime writer Edgar Allan Poe.Ill fated creator of satanic epics of damning horror and obsessive dementia.
9. Dancing movie legend Fred Astaire.In-law of the Duke of Devonshire and a CIA Director, partner of Claire Luce went on to act at Stratford-upon-Avon.
10. Leading artistic chronicler Richard Merkin.American designer who may have contributed to the crisp "Beatles look?"
11. Painting of air force icon Varga Girl.War propaganda use of airbrushed sexploitation imagery.
12. Big-faced actor Huntz Hall.The most sensitive of the Dead End Kids and Bowery Boys of early Hollywood serials - the US corollary of poor lads from Liverpool.
13. Genius builder and designer Simon Rodia.An obsessed mind-controlled builder of fantasmagoric contructs.
14. Cutting-edge beat poet Bob Dylan.Himself murdered and replaced by an impostor who confesses to his pact with the devil.
15. Fifth Beatle Stuart Sutcliffe.Died of brain hemmorage in 1962 the day before The Beatles' return to Germany.
16. Controversial cartoonist Aubrey Beardsley.19th Century Artist and Poet who died at age 25.
17. Old mannequin.Hairdresser's dummy in reference to expendable mop headed musician stand-ins?
18. British Police founder Sir Robert Peel.Mind controlled from childhood to become a politician.
19. Drug-dabbling writer Aldous Huxley.Promoter of Mind Altering Drug Culture used for mass social reprogramming.
20. Poet Dylan Thomas.Author of the highly revealing Illuminati poem "My World Is Pyramid".
21. US screenwriter Terry Southern.Wrote Dr. Strangelove, sixties drug culture Easy Rider and MI-6 spoof Casino Royale.
22. Doo-wop singer Dion DiMucci.On February 2, 1959 he refused to board the plane which crashed killing musicians Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J.P. Richardson.
23. Comedy actor Tony Curtis.Former Marines turned actor who lent his voice to Polanski in Rosemary's baby.
24. Cutting-edge artist Wallace Berman.California Beat Artist author of 8-minute Aleph film on life, death, mysticism, politics, and pop culture.
25. Radio favourite Tommy Handley.Comedian of the BBC show "It's That Man Again" in which he replaced Adolf Hitler as "That Man".
26. Blonde bombshell Marilyn Monroe.MK-Ultra Mind Control Sex Slave handled by husband Henry Miller and silenced by the CIA.
27. Drug-inspired writer William S. Burroughs.Double talking beat author of "The Naked Lunch" who shot his wife in Mexico, William Tell style.
28. Spectral yogi pin-up Sri Mahavatar Babaji.The "Great Avatar" and "revered father" was a legendary person of whom nobody knew the age, family, place of birth, true name, or other details.
29. One half of comedy double act Stan Laurel.In 1910, Stan was in Fred Karno's troup and "played the double" of a young comedian: Charley Chaplin.
30. Painter of heroic figures Richard Lindner.German painter raised in Nuremburg, inspired 'Yellow Submarine' graphics, taught at Illuminati Yale University.
31. Tubbier half of comedy double act Oliver Hardy.Despite being a trained attorney, Freemason Oliver and Stan's contracts left all royalties to the Studios.
32. Author of the Communist Manifesto Karl Marx.Creator of Marxism on the Rothschild Payroll
33. Time Machine author H.G. Wells.Fabian Socialist also author of The New World Order.
34. Yoga guru Sri Parama-Hansa Yogananda.Pre-war founder of the California Self-Realization Fellowship, proponent of a United World with American efficiency and Indian spirituality.
35. Desert hero Lawrence of Arabia.British officer who wrote the "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" outlining guerilla warfare tactics approved by his NWO Fabian Society friend George Bernard Shaw.
36. Psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud.Inspired Mass Mind Control social programming as Tavistock's first Director.
37. Mannequin.No comment.
38. Pin-up cartoon of a Petty Girl.George Petty was a photo retoucher creating artificial sex symbols using doctored photos.
39. Wise-cracking stage man Max Miller.Britain’s top comedian known for holding an audience in the cup of his hand.
40. Another Petty Girl.George Petty said "When you touch the wrist of a Petty Girl, you almost expect to feel a pulse."
41. Moody actor Marlon Brando.Stanislavski actor who mastered the intangible aspects of human behavior such as emotions and artistic inspiration.
42. Cowboy actor Tom Mix.Royal Arch member, Scottish Rite member, Actors' 233 Club "Craft degree".
43. Irish Writer, poet and wit Oscar Wilde.Wrote the Portrait of Dorian Gray invoking the sale of one's soul to evade the consequences of Evil acts.
44. Zorro actor Tyrone Power.Hollywood sex symbol cast in dark roles such as the callous "women user" in Nightmare Alley.
45. Modern artist Larry Bell.He was also a composer, who reminds of "the best of The Beatles" according to William Zagorski - Fanfare.
46. African explorer David Livingstone.Mapped Africa for colonial conquest and control by Great Britain using the notorious "3 C's".
47. Tarzan actor Johnny Weissmuller.Olympic swimming champion who claimed that his Hollywood career was nothing but a "succession of frauds".
48. American author Stephen Crane.Before the haunted manor of Brede Place he lived in the Limpsfield-Oxted area near members of the socialist Fabian Society.
49. Music hall comedian Issy Bonn.Issy Bonn Known for singing "My Yiddish Mama", his hand is shown above Paul's head in sign of death.
50. Legendary Irish writer George Bernard Shaw.Co-Founder of Fabian Socialism who recruited Aleister Crowley.
51. 3D artist and designer H.C. Westermann.Former Marine whose artistic works revolved around Illuminati accidents and death.
52. Liverpool FC legend Albert Stubbins.Soccer player with ties to Paul or Faul?
53. Indian spiritualist Sri Lahiri Mahasaya.Worked for British Military Engineering then revived Kriya Yoga lost due to "priestly secrecy".
54. Alice In Wonderland writer Lewis Carroll.His books were used by Tavistock in the Mind Control programming of children
55. Boxer Sonny Liston.Won all his fights by Knock Out except one, to Mohammed Ali, died mysteriously in Las Vegas in 1970.
56. Waxwork of George Harrison.Wax effigie of deceased Beatle.
57. Waxwork of John Lennon.Wax effigie of deceased Beatle.
58. Waxwork of Ringo Starr.Wax effigie of deceased Beatle.
59. Waxwork of Paul McCartney.Wax effigie of deceased Beatle.
60. Albert Einstein."Well read" patent office employee used to front for Illuminati new technology.
61. John Lennon.Disguised Replacement Operative.
62. Ringo Starr.Disguised Replacement Operative.
63. Paul McCartney.Disguised Replacement Operative.
64. George Harrison.Disguised Replacement Operative.
65. Child star Bobby Breen.Lenny Bruce mentioned Breen in his comedy routine "Hitler and the MCA" where two German talent agents in 1930, desperate to find a dictator, discover and recruit a handy house painter.
66. Hollywood actress Marlene Dietrich.Mind Controlled Sex Slave.
67. Legionnaire from the Order of the Buffalo.Member of the actors' Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes tied to the Grand Lodge of England?
68. Shapely actress Diana Dors.Lead role in Hitchcock's "The Sorceror's Apprentice" about the Devil and Assassination, her Estate vanished.
69. Child star Shirley Temple.Precocious actress exposed in the womb to music and litterature, her husband was Director at Tavistock's offshoot Stanford Research Institute.
70. Japanese Fukusuke doll.Baby faced Shinto god of merchant fortune.
71. Snow White figurine.The original story tells of a failed attempt at maternal infanticide, by abandonment and poisoning.
72. Statue from home of John Lennon.Controversial attributions ranging from a young Walt Disney to a gaunt Aleister Crowley.
73. Plastic doll.No Comment.
74. Doll with Rolling Stones jumper.No Comment.
75. Figurine of Hindu goddess Lakshmi.Kundalini sexual yoga connected to the cult of Isis in Book IV of Crowley's Magick in Theory and Practice.
The Luciferian Deception
Reptilians, Cetaceans and Frequency Wars on Planet Earth